Pre-Register for $55 for 5 days of gaming. We only accept Pre-registrations, so please do not miss out by thinking you will get in at the door.
Women's T-Shirts are available! Pre-order T-Shirts to guarantee your size and save $5.
24 oz Cups with a screw on lid are available for $10, they will be more at the con, and in VERY limited supply.
Children ages 6-11 get a child's badge for $25.
No badges will be sold at the door, so please register early to avoid paying more.
REFUND POLICY - YOU WILL HAVE 60 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE TO REQUEST A REFUND, AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 1st, 2014 for the 2014 CONVENTION
There will only be 30 kids tickets sold. We have a kids game coordinator, but it will not be a babysitting service. Please check out the CHILDREN'S GAMING PAGE, and then email Danielle Dickson If you are interested in volunteering for the kids area.
Children ages 6-17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult while in any gaming area.
If you call you can give the group code, or just say you are with the "Dice Tower Gaming Convention". The Group Code is "DTG".
Remember that the hotel block is limited, so book early to avoid getting shut out! If the hotel is out of space, please let us know at
We are getting the amazing rate of $85 a night, for up to 4 guests per room at the resort, or
you can also upgrade to a Tower Room for the fantastic rate of $105 a night, for up to 4 guests per room at the resort. You will get a choice of a King or Double room.
* There will be no resort fee for our room block.
* The Tax rate in Orlando is 12.5%
* The hotel has many on site activities to enjoy when not gaming: swimming pools, an arcade, a day spa, planned kids activities(fees apply) and more! So make a vacation out of it!
* The hotel is on International Drive, near Universal Studios, Sea World, and all of the International Drive Attractions. As a guest of the hotel, which is a Sea World partner hotel, special discounts and options are available at Sea World.
* Shuttles to the Universal and Disney theme parks.
* A destination of the I-Drive Trolley, #29 on the Red Line.
* Parking is free at the hotel for all guests, and $5 a day for local attendees.
* There will be free WIFI for all convention attendees in all of the gaming areas.(Well we paid for it, but you're worth it) :)